Subject: Agenda for tomorrow: suggestions

I'd like to suggest 2 things for tomorrow's agenda:

1. Discussion of intersection of domain model and requirements.  Key issue:
When are requirements required to use domain model/glossary terminology?

2. Process for reviewing domain model.  We should quickly agree how we wish
to resolve domain model comments.  I suggest that we have roughly 2
approaches:
  a. Ask for objections to domain model and address each issue in order
  b. Start with each term in domain model and ask for objections.

I personally don't care which process, but we should have one.

3. Review of domain model.  A number of comments have come in and we should
start resolving them.

We can time cap these to leave time for scenarios/ballots/reqs.

Cheers,
Dave Orchard
XML Architect
Jamcracker Inc.,    19000 Homestead Dr., Cupertino, CA 95014
p: 408.864.5118     m: 604.908.8425    f: 408.725.4310

www.jamcracker.com - Sounds like a job for Jamcracker.