Subject: Concall Agenda and Connect Info

Hi all,

Here's a proposed agenda.  Let me know if you have any suggested
modifications:

1. Ballot Status - Not to discuss suggested ballot changes, only to make
sure that everybody has the ballots and know what to do with them.

2. Solicit volunteers to be champions for next round of ballots.

3. Domain Model Issues from the TC meeting - Not sure we can discuss all of
them - here's a suggested order:
	- What does the term 'credential' mean in our spec?
	- Is the passing of end-user 'authentication data'(or whatever we call the
input of authentication)in scope or out?
	- What does the PDP pass the PEP?  Is it policy?  Is there policy passed in
authorization assertions or is it authorization decisions passed?
	- What session info do we plan to pass?

Here's the connect info:

US/Canada Dial-In Number:  (800) 379-4110
International/Local Dial-In Number:  (706) 634-7016
Company Name:  Securant Technologies
Leader's Name:  Darren Platt
Conference ID: 400550    Wednesday March 21, 2001        09:00 AM  Pacific
Time  Reservation

Regards,

Darren

Darren Platt