Subject: Agenda for Today's concall of the Use Case and Requirements workinggroup

Agenda Adjustment
Voting Status
Yesterday's Security-Leaders Concall
	Need straw 4 out by Apr. 10
	Open issues to be discussed on next TC telcon
Next round of ballots.
Working group web page with info about balloting?
Domain Model Issues (whatever we can get to):
	- Is the passing of end-user 'authentication data'(or whatever we call the
input of authentication)in scope or out?
	- What does the PDP pass the PEP?  Is it policy?  Is there policy passed in
authorization assertions or is it authorization decisions passed?
	- What session info do we plan to pass?
	- What does the term 'credential' mean in our spec?

Darren Platt
Principal Technical Evangelist
Securant Technologies
345 California St., 23rd Floor