Subject: Re: my ballot for GROUPS 6, 7, 8, 9

I'm not caught up on the last day's worth of postings, but Evan's comments
here seem to point up the difference I recently posited between generic
mixed-semantics XML documents (using XML namespaces) and true envelopment
(which implies a more complex model of wrapping/stripping and processor
handoffs).  I think we have to expect that places in the SAML vocabulary
will allow extensions, probably by means of ##any or similar in XML
Schema.  However, this is still not going as far as making the SAML part a
"wrapper" for the color information; the color information is an adjunct to
the security information that is the main goal of the message.

         Eve