Subject: Minutes 28 Apr 2001

Minutes 28 Mar 2001

Ballot

* Security Leaders' Council requires finished straw man by April 10.

* DPlatt to finish ballots for Issue Group 2, 10, 13, re-issue 3.

* Prateek will finish Issue Group 4.

* Voting Schedule:

  Rough Draft by Friday March 30
  Review By Tuesday April 3
  Final Version by Wednesday April 4
  Friday April 6 to vote

* For TC Concall, we will request guidance for issues we're having
  problems with.

  * Will report issues that we have voted on and not reached a
    conclusion.

  * Issues from Hal: Credentials collection
		     Sessions
		     Authorization Decision Assertion

  * Action Item: Darren Platt will summarize authorization decision
    assertion.

  * Action Item: Hal will summarize credentials collection.

  * Action Item: Gil will summarize sessions issue.

  * Issues will be due Monday 2 Apr.

  * Action Item: Darren Platt will send out voting information.

  * Agreement: Credential is the input (not output) for AuthN.

  * Suggested agreement: Credential collection be out of scope for
    SAML, potentially re-entered for SAML 2.0.