Subject: Ballot for Issue Groups 2, 3, 4, 10, 12, and 13 attached

Please send your completed ballots to my email address (dplatt@securant.com)
directly as well as to the whole list.  Deadline for voting is end of day
Friday.

I am asking that you send them to me directly because, due to a
configuration problem with an email server (either Securant's or Oasis's -
it's not clear which), there is often a delay of a day and sometimes more
before I receive email that was sent to the lists (security-use,
security-services, ...).

Regards,

Darren Platt
Principal Technical Evangelist