Subject: RE: Final text of ballot

I concur with Bob on the first point.  However, I'm not an active member of
core - as I've been focusing on use-cases and requirements for now - so I
don't think I get a vote.  Although I do think this should be brought up at
the F2F.

I'd also like ask a few questions about this two-phased or parallel
requirements/use cases process.

1. There are many requirements that did not pass with enough votes, yet were
not explicitly added as "non-requirements".  How will the core group be
guided on these requirements?

2. In some cases, generality was sacrificed for expediency and explicit
non-requirements were defined.  How will the core group be guided

3. How will the core groups requirements and use cases changes or
differences be documented, and relate to the use-case/requirements document?

Cheers,
Dave