Subject: RE: ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace]

I agree very much with Zahid's questioning on the voting results.  Some of
the session issues had an even higher percentage of votes, at 8-3 but 73%
didn't meet the 75%.  It seems strange that we just drop the issue if it
makes meager 73% of the votes.

I'm curious as to the NO votes whether they were strongly against or whether
they could live with a favorable result.  Typically in consensus driven
organizations, the question is asked as to who strongly objects to a
majority decision before proceeding.

I still think we can get to consensus (100%) on these issues, and I'd favour
discussions on issues that had a 50-74.9% vote for them.

Dave