Subject: RE: ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace]

Evan,

I want to make it clear that I am not suggesting any
change to the Strawman 4 draft. The entire voting process
has been carried out carefully and systematically. I
do appreciate that.

I am just pointing out
that there was a surprise (for me) in the voting results
reported on Monday in regards to the disposition of
ISSUE:[UC-2-05].

- prateek