Subject: ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace] Revisited

Fellow use-case afficionados,

During the con-call (Wed, April 11) Zahid A. and I
expressed our concern that not a single use-case
scenario from Issue group 2 was added to the use-case
document from the last ballot.

In particular, we focussed on ISSUE:[UC-2-05:MarketPlace]
as a relatively concrete and somewhat important use-case
scenario. During discussion it emerged that there was
considerable support for ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace] but that
there were serious concerns about the role of credentials
in the scenario as written.

I have re-written [UC-2-05:MarketPlace] to remove the offending
materials and simplified the message flow down to a single
message transfer step. I am looking for consensus within this
group on the matter of including this material as a sub-case
of Use Case 3 (Back-Office Transaction).

Please indicate your support or objections to the
inclusion of this use-case scenario in the use-case
document. The proposed text is attached.
This is not meant as
a formal vote but as a means of coming to consensus on this
relatively narrow issue before we meet at the Waltham F2F.

- prateek

------
Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by
Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC
	http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus

message-transfer.txt