semantic-ex-comment message

Subject: Comment on; http://docs.oasis-open.org/semantic-ex/ro-soa/v1.0/pr01/see-rosoa-v1.0-pr01.pdf

I suggest that;

311  For example we can state that the term banana is a sub class of the term fruit.

Is rephrased into;

311  For example we can state that the concept related to the term banana is a sub class of the concept related to the term fruit.

The words “related to” could be replaced by “often communicated with”.

Also worth considering is if the word “word” should be used instead of the word “term”. A “term” is often used for a word which is used in a specific narrow filed or community.

Regards,

  Mats