semantic-ex message

Subject: RE: [semantic-ex] Use cases

Dieter,

I would have in mind a very short use case document which justifies our work
and explain where Semantic Execution Environment could be used. The maximum
size for each use case should be just one page. We have to keep in mind that
not everybody has time to read lengthy (and sometimes very complex) use
cases documents, so we should have something very short, simple and concise.

Additionally to it we should collect exhaustive list of all use cases from
SWS related projects. I have already committed three use cases from WSMO. I
have received some use cases from Emanuele, which I hope he will agree me to
commit as well. During last phone conf we also decided that John will take
care of DIP use case.

Tomorrow during phone conf we should find volunteers to collect remaining
use cases.

Michal