semantic-ex message

Subject: SEE TC - Document structure

Hi Guys,

As you may have noticed I have moved around the documents on the SEE TC
OASIS site. This move involves creating some new folders and sub folders
to more neatly classify the documents that we have on the site.

Any questions or suggestions regarding this structure should be sent to me.

Regards,

~Mick

Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
E-Mail: mick.kerrigan@deri.org
Web: http://see.deri.ie/mick/