semantic-ex message

Subject: [Fwd: [chairs] 2006 OASIS European Fall Forum]

Hi,

Would be good to align one of our EU projects meetings, which exploits
(will exploit) SEE with OASIS European Forum (see below for more details).

Michal

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [chairs] 2006 OASIS European Fall Forum
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:04:46 -0500
From: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
To: <chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>
CC: 'Carol Geyer' <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

Dear OASIS TC Chairs,

The Consortium is working now to identify a date and location for our annual
European Forum in the fall. A major criteria in our decision will be
convenience for our Technical Committees. If a face-to-face meeting in
Europe this September/October timeframe would be useful for your TC, please
let us know your preferences on cities and dates. We value your input and
want to accommodate your needs if possible.

Please poll your TC members, so we can gather a clear idea of what locations
will enable your group to meet (as opposed to general suggestions like
"Paris in October might be nice"). Likewise, if there are preferred dates or
dates we should avoid because of conflict with other major events or
holidays, let us know.

Our goal is to announce a location and date for the European Forum at the
Symposium in May, so please send your preferences directly to me by February
17, 2006.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday