semantic-ex message

Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Will you be attending the SEETC F2F Meeting at the OASIS Symposium?"]

Hi All,

As requested I will start gathering details of who will be attending the
  SEE TC F2F meeting at the OASIS Symposium. Please cast your vote on
the ballot site, if you do not intend on attending I would ask that
where possible you provide a reason why not. This will aid us in
organizing more suitable F2F meetings in the future

Regards,

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Semantic Execution Environment TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/semantic-ex/ballot.php?id=986

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Will you be attending the SEE TC F2F Meeting at the OASIS Symposium?"
The First SEE TC F2F meeting will be held at the OASIS Symposium in San Francisco during the 10th, 11th and 12th of May. Do you intend on attending this event?

- Yes, I am attending the SEE TC F2F Meeting
- No, I am attending the OASIS Symposium but not the SEE TC F2F Meeting
- No, I am not attending the OASIS Symposium

---

The ballot closes Monday, 10 April 2006 @ 14:00 GMT.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/semantic-ex/ballot.php?id=986

Thank you,