semantic-ex message

Subject: [Fwd: RE: TC Meeting Space at the OASIS Symposium]

:)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: TC Meeting Space at the OASIS Symposium
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:05:16 -0400
From: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
To: 'Michal Zaremba' <michal.zaremba@deri.org>

Hello Michal,

I have been monitoring the TC meeting registrations and it looks like you
have about 7 people have signed up to attend the Semantic Execution
Environment TC meeting.  You projected roughly 10.  I am enclosing the
meeting details for final review. Please confirm for accuracy.  Also, please
send a note around to your TC members encouraging them to sign up in
advance.  We have invested dollars in the meeting already and do want to see
it go off successfully.  Thanks, Jane

Meeting Name:	OASIS Semantic Execution Environment TC