semantic-ex message

Subject: action items for the architecture

Hi,

There are a couple of actions items from our last phone conf, which need
  quick actions (as deadlines passed already long time ago :().

I would like to ask following people for immediate contributions:
1) Adrian to send me section 2.4 on Benefits of adding Semantics to SOA
2) Thomas to create a description for discovery component (as template)
3) Matt to make all the formating changes as discussed during last phone
conference.

I would appreciate this contributions ASAP.

Thanks,
Michal

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 9872
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at