semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] Groups - SEE TC Phone conference (Conference Call)added

Dear all,

John and me would like to have this last phone conf just before summer
break. I hope that there will be a couple of you that can still make it
(although I also know that several of us already enjoy summer).

See you tomorrow.
Michal

michal.zaremba@deri.org wrote:
> SEE TC Phone conference (Conference Call)  has been added by Dr. Michal Zaremba
>
> Date:  Friday, 07 July 2006
> Time:  03:00pm - 04:00pm CET
>
> Event Description:
> This phone conference will take place at 2pm BST (London, Dublin) and 3pm CEST(Innsbruck)
>
> Attending the phone conference:
>
> (1) From UK Dial: 0844.888.8895 (Not available outside UK)
> From Germany Dial : 1805.004.130 (Not available outside Germany)
> From Rest of World Dial : +44870.088.5705
>
> (2) Wait for the welcome message and then press '2'
>
> (3) Enter the access code: 436590
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Welcome from Phone Conference chair
> 2. Roll Call
> 3. Review of action items from previous telecon
> 4. Background and Related Work Document
> 5. Semantic SOA RM
> 6. Status of SWS Architecture
> 7. Status of SWS Execution Scenarios
> 8. Date of Next Phone Conference
> 9. Any Other Business
>
> Action items carried from the phone conf, which did not take place:
>
>  John Domingue to add IRS III section to the Background and related work document. [CARRIED]
>  Matthew Moran to add a WSDLS section to the Background and Related Work document. [CARRIED}
>  John Domingue to extend the WSMO section in the Background and related work document with WSMO terms. [CARRIED  but may not be necessary]
>  Section 2.7 SOA adoption blueprints in the Background and related work section will be added by Emanuele Della Valle [CARRIED]
>  Matthew Moran to send email about practical experiences in discovering web services [CARRIED]
>  Michal to contact Carl Mattocks with respect to getting a description of BCM in the background and related work document.
>  Mick Kerrigan, Adrian Mocan, Matthew Moran, Michal Zaremba and Emilia Cimpian will flesh out a first draft of the Semantic SOARM document, to give more to discuss at the next phone conference.
>  Barry Norton to add Choreography to the architecture document, based upon feedback on last document uploaded
>  Maciej Zaremba and Barry Norton to implement the changes specified in section 8 of the minutes
>
> Minutes:
>

> View event details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/semantic-ex/event.php?event_id=12150
>
> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
> application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
> copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
> browser.

> BEGIN:VCALENDAR
> METHOD:PUBLISH
> VERSION:2.0
> PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN
> X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
> BEGIN:VEVENT
> CATEGORIES:MEETING
> STATUS:TENTATIVE
> DTSTAMP:20060706T000000Z
> DTSTART:20060707T130000Z
> DTEND:20060707T140000Z
> [...]

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 96846
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at