semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] We have a telecon today at 3pm GMT

Hi,

Mick has been traveling and forgot to create this meeting on OASIS
website. But it should be fixed already.

Greetings,
Michal

John Domingue wrote:
> I'm sending this because no telecon details have been circulated and
> there's no upcoming event on the website
>
> cheers
>
> john
>
> ___________________________
> Dr. John Domingue,
> Deputy Director,
> Knowledge Media Institute,
> The Open University,
> Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK6 7AA, UK
> http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/domingue/

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 96846
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at