semantic-ex message

Subject: Spreadsheet to draw out inconsistencies in input for SSOA services

Hi,

The attached spreadsheet lists the middleware functionality that SSOA RA
will need with a brief description of how they are described at present
in the DIP and KW deliverables. The idea is to highlight inconsistency
so that we can get back to consensus again. Mick and I have had one
round of comments already.

I'd like to walk through this list during the meeting. Whatever we agree
on now, we can already document. We can work through disagreements over
the mailing list.

I've also put up a skeleton document for the SSOA RA, (based on the
existing intermediate draft) with a table of contents. We should also go
through this today.

Thanks,

Matt

SSOA-RA_SectionsAndStatus_20070322.xls