semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] Action Items from yesterdays phone conference

Those of you that have actions for the next version of the SOA-RA, as
listed below, can you please send me your contributions by Tuesday next
week (17th July) so that I can build the next version. I will be out of
the office on business till Monday, so any questions will be answered then.

Regards

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan