semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] Next meeting?

Hi,

I was waiting for John to return from holidays. Anyway I believe I can
propose a date myself and only if it does not work for others, we will
change it.

I would like to have the next phone call on 30th of August at 3PM CET.
Please let me know if it does **not** work for you.

Greetings,
Michal

Mick Kerrigan wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> Nothing is currently scheduled. The chairs have an open action to pick a
> date for the next call. Michal told me today that he will speak to John
> asap.
>
> Regards,
>
> ~Mick
>
> mhaines@uwm.edu wrote:
>> Just curious to see if we are going to have a meeting this month or in September?
>>
>> Marc

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Innsbruck

Phone: +43 (0) 512 507 96846
Mobile: +43 (0) 650 7195862
Fax: +43 512 507 9872

DERI Innsbruck website: http://www.deri.at