semantic-ex message

Subject: Date and Time of next TC Phone Conference

Hi,

An event has been moved within DERI Innsbruck such that none of the DERI
representatives can be present at the scheduled SEE TC meeting on the
20th of November. Can I propose that we reschedule the meeting for
Wednesday the 21st of November at the same time (3pm GMT, 4pm CET)?

Regards

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan