semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] Oasis Symposium 2008?

Hi Marc,

Yes, I initiated a proposal for a Semantic Business Process tutorial (a
layer on top of SEE, as Semantic Web Services were presented before in
2005 and 2006). As I was really busy the proposal was taken over by
Barry from the SEE side, a colleague of mine from Innsbruck and a girl
from University of Poznan in Poland. They submitted a very nice proposal
(attached) in time for the deadline.

Merry Christmas and look forward to working with you in 2008

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)