semantic-ex message

Subject: Release Candidate 1 of SOA-RO for Review

Dear Technical Committee Members,

As discussed in the last conference call please find attached the first
completed draft of the "Reference Ontology for Semantic Service Oriented
Architectures" document. As requested in the last conference call we ask
members of the technical committee to please review the attached PDF and
provide feedback in the attached spreadsheet. Please return your
completed spreadsheets to me by the 10th of April so that I can build a
consolidated comments list for the conference call on the 11th of April.

Regards,

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)

Reference Ontology for Semantic Service Oriented Architectures_20080328_RC1.pdf

Release Candidate 1 Comments Spreadsheet.xls