semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] [Fwd: Doodle: "SEE TC Phone Conference"]

Based on the poll I have selected the following date and time for the
next SEE-TC conference.

Date: 5th May 2008
Time: 3pm GMT, 4pm London, 5pm Innsbruck

I apologies if this does not cover your availability, I selected the
time that got the most of us to the call. (I specifically apologize to
John, as aa chair I would love to have been able to accommodate you!)

I will add the call to the OASIS calendar now.

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)