semantic-ex message

Subject: For discussion in todays phone conference

Hi All,

Marc Haines has prepared replacement figures for figure 4-1 and 4-2 in
the document along with changes to the accompanying text. We will
discuss these potential changes in the phone conference today. Please
find the text below and the figures in the attached ppt.

"The elements from the SOA Reference Model are represented as oval
shapes. The top-level elements are the largest and have bold outlines.
Those which are shaded are the ones on which we concentrate in the
Semantic SOA Reference Ontology. Although Execution Context and Contract
& Policy are all important issues for SOA, they are less mature, from
the point of view of the ontology-based semantics, and less ready for
standardization.

…

New elements are shown with a dark background.

…  Visibility is part of the mediation grouping. …"

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)