semantic-ex message

Subject: Neww 4.1 and 4.2

Barry did a great (and incredibly quick) job of refactoring Marc's
images. I would like feedback from Marc and John (as well as anyone else
interested) on these figures so we can finalize the document (all the
other comments are now implemented) and start the standardization process!!

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SEE Cluster)