semantic-ex message

Subject: Re: [semantic-ex] Groups - Semantic Execution Environment Reference Architecture (Semantic Execution Environment Reference Architecture_20081121_BN.doc) uploaded

Committee members, please note that the document in the link below
contains the suggested structure for our Reference Architecture
deliverable.

There's not much content but please do take a look at the structure and be
ready to give feedback in the telecon on Monday.  If you can't make the
telecon, please send feedback on list.

One thing I immediately noticed is that I forgot to put the revision
history table in the last appendix - I'll add this when we decide how to
proceed with this document.

Thanks,

Barry