semantic-ex message

Subject: Face to Face Meeting at STI Offsite

Hi Everyone,

At the last phone conference we discussed have a face to face meeting
between those of us that will be available at the STI Offsite Meeting. I
will add an event to the OASIS system shortly. The agenda for the
meeting is at [1]. I propose we have it in the afternoon of May 28th. It
will be a fairly relaxed affair, but we can all get together to discuss
the current SSOA-RO document, the upcoming SEE-RA work and generally the
direction of the TC.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Crete.

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan
Researcher (SOS Unit)