semantic-ex message

Subject: Next SEE-TC Phone Conference

As agreed in the last phone conference, we will have the next phone
conference in June due to everyone traveling in May (and will make up
for the missing phone conference with the face to face meeting). I have
setup a doodle poll to gather dates for when people are available for
this call. Please complete this poll as soon as possible.

http://www.doodle.com/7ugkceptb5imgaqr

~Mick

--
Mick Kerrigan