semantic-ex message

Subject: Request for input

** Sorry for Cross posting **

This is a request to all those working on Semantic Web Services.

Essentially, I am writing the evaluation of my thesis and I have a
survey on the Web Service Modeling Toolkit (WSMT), which I need people
who have used it to fill in. If you have used the WSMT before just fill
in the survey at [1]. If you are someone who has not used the WSMT
before, you can follow the tutorials at [2] (which includes download and
installation instructions). You probably only need to do the 1st or 2nd
tutorial to get a feel for the tool, and then fill in the survey at [1].

The survey takes 5 minutes, and doing the 1 or 2 tutorials will take you
max 30 mins (if you need to do them at all). I would really appreciate
it if as many of you as possible could fill in the survey. It would be a
great help to me. Also if there is anyone else in your organization that
has used the WSMT or who uses WSMO and you think would be capable of
giving useful feedback can you forward this mail on!

Kindest regards,

~Mick

[1] http://survey.sti2.at/public/survey.php?name=wsmt
[2] http://wiki.sti2.at/index.php?title=WSMT_Tutorials