set-comment message

Subject: HarmonizedOntology.owl

I am working to reconcile customer data models across a variety of software packages.  I had started down a path of using the OAGIS model concepts only to find that one of the software packages leverages the GS1 model.  Therefore, I started looking into reconciling OAGIS to GS1.  As I came to learn about their common lineage with the UN/CEFACT CCTS model, I saw further benefit in reconciling to the CCTS model as a neutral reference model.  While I have started this effort on my own with the Protégé ontology editor, I would certainly benefit from the prior work to harmonize these models.  Despite my best Google searching and pouring over documents from the OASIS SET TC, I have not been able to find a downloadable version of either the HarmonizedOntology.owl file or the OASISSET.zip archive.  (Note: The links commonly referenced on the internet are no longer functional; see below.)  If this material is available, would someone point me to the correct location for these downloads, or inform me on how to request these files.

Thanks,

Hunter Blacker

http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/iSURF/OASIS-SETTC/ontology/HarmonizedOntology.owl

http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/iSURF/OASIS SET TC/tools/OASISSET.zip

http://www.isurfproject.eu

NOTICE: All information in and attached to the e-mail(s) below may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this message. If you have erroneously received this communication, please notify the sender immediately by phone (704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise). Thank you.