set message

Subject: The SET TC First meeting Info...

Dear Colleagues,

Currently I am working on the logistics of our meeting.

OASIS announced SET TC first meeting as

Date:  Friday, 11 July 2008
Time:  10:00am - 12:00pm ET

I assume what they mean by ET is EEST. But when using
EEST, in order to provide participation both from Europe
and from the USA, the timing should be as follows:

17:00 pm - 18:00pm EEST FRIDAY 11 JULY 2008

The following link
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=11&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=107

provides the times the corresponding time at different parts of the world.

Currently I am in contact with oASIS to clarify this issue.

About the agenda I propose the following:

1. Election of the TC Chair
2. Description of the SET TC Goals
3. Description of the similar efforts by other SDOs
4. Description of the Deliverables

PROPOSED TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

Month of August 2008: August 15, 2008
Month of September 2008: September 26, 2008
Month of October 2008: October 30, 2008
Month of November 2008: November 21, 2008
Month of December 2008: December 19, 2008

About the confcall info, I will provide that shortly.

Best regards,

Asuman