set message

Subject: SET first meeting time, etc.

Apparently we all have arrived at the same correct meeting time.
Thank you for raising it.  The official statement is here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200806/msg00002.html :

and specifies:

> July 11, 2008, 15:00 GMT
> Teleconference, using Skype (Istanbul 5pm, Boston 10am, Los Angeles 7am)

We look forward to talking with you then, and are working with your
convener Dr. Dogac to confirm all preparations.   Feel free to
contact us with any questions.  We're pleased about the project and
to have the benefit of your  participation.  Kind regards  JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark