set message

Subject: The topic of the next meeting...

Dear Colleagues,

During our next meeting we will address the requirements of electronic business document interoperability.

Although we are all familiar with these problems, before we proceed any further it will be good to gather the specific requirements and use cases that you might have and wish to be discussed. So I look forward to receiving your input briefly describing the requirements or use cases by August 4, 2008, Monday.

Thank you,

Asuman