set message

Subject: Re: [set] HL7 CDA and CCTS...

Dear Colleagues,

I will not be able to attend this  meeting on Nov. 13.

Regards,

   Johann

>>> <asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr> 10.11.2008 19:10 >>>
Dear TC Members,

As you may remember, during our last TC meeting, Timo Itala from the Helsinki University of Technology had requested information on whether CCTS approach would be useful in forming the HL7 CDAs. I have prepared  some slides on this; there seems to be considerable benefit for the interoperability of different CDA schemas if CCTS approach is used in forming them.

I would like to schedule a TC meeting for the  interested members on Nov. 13, 2008 Thursday at 16pm Berlin time.
Please let me know your availability.

Thank you,

Asuman