set message

Subject: Re: [set] HL7 CDA and CCTS...

I wish you had confirmed your availability first...
The meeting on the 13th was an extra meeting just to discuss
HL7 CDA. When I did not receive confirmation I announced
the date as Nov. 26, 2008.

Sincerely,

Asuman

Moberg Dale wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried calling in at 8 AM MST for this call (which the world clock
> assured me was 16:00 CET), and no call took place. Checked again at 9
> MST and still no go.
>
> I would hope we could set aside a day of the week and a time within that
> day that most SET calls would occur. Many of us have quite a few
> teleconference commitments, and jumping around to different days and
> times increases the probability that we will be unable to be able to
> review the interesting work of this TC.
>
> Thanks
> Dale Moberg, Ph.D. Chief Architect, CTO Office, Axway
>

> As you may remember, during our last TC meeting, Timo Itala from the
> Helsinki University of Technology had requested information on whether
> CCTS approach would be useful in forming the HL7 CDAs. I have prepared
> some slides on this; there seems to be considerable benefit for the
> interoperability of different CDA schemas if CCTS approach is used in
> forming them.
>
> I would like to schedule a TC meeting for the  interested members on
> Nov. 13, 2008 Thursday at 16pm Berlin time.
> Please let me know your availability.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Asuman

Professor Asuman Dogac             email: asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                           Phone: +90 (312) 210 5598, or
Software R&D Center                       +90 (312) 210 2076
Department of Computer Eng.        Fax: +90 (312) 210 5572                      Middle East Technical University        +90 (312) 210 1259
06531 Ankara Turkey                      skype: adogac