set message

Subject: Re: [set] Fixing the day of the SET TC meetings...

I am abroad for holidays and thus will most likely not make it for the call.

Greetings,
   Johann

>>> <asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr> 26.11.2008 17:14 >>>
Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks for the fruitful discussions we had today. We fixed the SET TC Meeting as the last Wednesday of each month.

For December this makes Dec.31, 2008. I will highly appreciate if you could kindly confirm your availability since this seems to be a rather special day.

Thank you,

Asuman