set message

Subject: RE: [set] Groups - iSURF use case with CAM/SET/OWL dictionary approach(20090121SET-TC-2.ppt) uploaded

Greetings from the Starbucks in historic Union Station, Washington DC.  Yes its cold and snowy today in the neighborhood!

I just posted some ideas for leveraging the CAM template work and UID dictionary ideas from registry work to enhance the original documents posted by Asuman earlier this week.

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30705/20090121SET-TC-2.ppt

Look forward to discussing this with everyone at our scheduled meeting and figuring out how we can leverage all this good work together to make this happen quicker, better and easier.

I believe the CAM template CXF format is particularly well suited to use with XSLT to easily garner the information needed to complete the basic crosswalking.  Then with the OWL techniques and other knowledge tools (reference domain dictionaries) we should be able to provide enough automation to allow human inspection and arbitration - then store the results back into the CAM templates for runtime use with actual transactions.

Hopefully the PPT slides explain the concepts enough - but obviously the details needed to be worked into next.

Thanks, DW