set message

Subject: UBL / CEFACT Status Re: [set] Groups - A Discussion on Dale Moberg's comments (DaleMoberg.pdf) uploaded

copied from chatroom...

Stephen Green: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200904/msg00013.html

Stephen Green: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32023/UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-CCL08BMapping-April0102009.xls

Stephen Green: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32024/TBG17_Submission_UBL_CCL08B.xls

Stephen Green: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32254/UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-CCL08BMapping.zip

Please change your name from 'anonymous' using the Settings button

anonymous morphed into Steve

Steve: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32253/DRAFT_2009_summary_UNCEFACT_and_UBL_TC_collaboration_2009-04-24%20rev%201_clean.pdf

Steve: latest ubl face 2 face plenary notes confirm ubl agreement to
continue work with cefact
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200904/msg00044.html and
mention the above links