set message

Subject: Re: [set] Agenda for SET TC Meeting on July 8, 2009

Best to delay it I think
---
Stephen D Green
Document Engineering Services Ltd

2009/7/8 YILDIRAY KABAK <yildiray@srdc.com.tr>

Dear Stephen,

Unfortunately, the teleconferencing company (hidefconferencing.com) does not provide a non-US number.

So far, there is only three participants for the conference: you, me and Prof. Dogac. I think the other

members expect the conference to be on the last Wednesday of this month. Therefore, they did not

noticed the email that we sent yesterday. If you wish we can proceed with the conference, or we can

delay it to July 29, 2009? Please let me know your opinion. Thank you.

Best regards,

YILDIRAY KABAK

SRDC Software Research & Development and Consultancy

ODTU KOSGEB Teknoloji Gelistirme Merkezi Islik No:210, 06531

Ankara / TURKEY

Phone: +90 (312) 210 20 76

Mobile: +90 (530) 202 94 61