set message

Subject: Re: Question about OASIS SET tools

Dear Jaewook,

Considering the first issue, you are right. We handle this issue in the next step, where we present the matching XPaths for the corresponding ontology classes to the user. In this screen you will realize that, we match BuyerLocation with BuyerCustomer and SellerLocation with SellerSupplier through lexical mechanisms.

For the second issue, we will investigate more and let you know about the progress as soon as possible.

P.S. Please use OASIS SET TC channels for further communication related with ISU and other SET TC work. You may either become a member of the TC and use "set@lists.oasis-open.org" mailing list, or you can use the comment list. The latter is described in http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=set:

"In order to verify your consent to the Feedback License terms and to minimize spam in the list archive, you must subscribe to the list before posting. To subscribe, send a blank email message to set-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org. Once you confirm your subscription, you may post messages (set-comment@lists.oasis-open.org) at any time. When posting to the comment list, please include specific information in the "Subject: " line identifying the topic, especially in communications that provide input on TC specifications."

I am copying this email to SET TC mailing list.

Thank you and best regards,

Mustafa

Jaewook Kim wrote:
Dear Dr. Asuman and Erdem,

I could install your software and get a mapping result. Thank you for your help.
I have a few questions and issues about the solution as follows:

First question is: When the software finds a multiple mapping, it shows that "x GS1 and y UBL matches found". Can it also find which pair of elements are mapped among x GS1 and y UBL elements ?

For example, in the mapping result between GS1's and UBL's "Trade Item Location Profile" messages, the software finds a equality mapping between "PartyIdentification.Primary_Identification.GLN_Identifier" a element of GS1 and "PartyIdentification.Identifier" a element of UBL. And it shows the detail result such as "4 GS1 and 2 UBL matches found", but doesn't show that which pair of elements among 4 GS1 and 2 UBL elements can be mapped.

The found 4 GS1 elements' node paths are as follows:

1. Trade Item Management Profile.Details -> Trade Item Management Profile.Profile.Trade Item Management -> ... -> Collaborative Item.Buyer Location.Party -> Party Identification.Details -> PartyIdentification.Primary_Identification.GLN_Identifier

2. Trade Item Management Profile.Details -> Trade Item Management Profile.Profile.Trade Item Management -> ... -> Collaborative Item.Seller Location.Party -> Party Identification.Details -> PartyIdentification.Primary_Identification.GLN_Identifier

3. Trade Item Management Profile.Details -> Trade Item Management Profile.Inheritance_Association ->  ... -> Plan Document.Buyer.Party Identification -> Party Identification.Details -> PartyIdentification.Primary_Identification.GLN_Identifier

4. Trade Item Management Profile.Details -> Trade Item Management Profile.Inheritance_Association ->  ... -> Plan Document.Seller.Party Identification -> Party Identification.Details -> PartyIdentification.Primary_Identification.GLN_Identifier

Also, 2 UBL elements' node paths are

1. Trade Item Location Profile.Details -> ... -> Information Request Trade Item.Buyer_Custmer -> Customer Party.Details -> ... -> PartyIdentification.Identifier

2. Trade Item Location Profile.Details -> ... -> Information Request Trade Item.Seller_Supplier -> Supplier Party.Details -> ... -> PartyIdentification.Identifier

I think the first and third elements in GS1 can be mapped to first in UBL and second and third in GS1 can be mapped to second in UBL. Can the iSURF aproach identify these kinds of mapping ? I am thinking how to improve iSURF approach by finding these kinds of mapping.

The second issue is
Some mapping items retrieved by "Load Equality List" are in neither GS1 nor UBL schemas. For example, in the mapping of GS1's and UBL's Focast messages, I couldn't find any mapping item among the retrieved equality list. When I clicked "Find Equivalences" in the right button menu, it shows a error such as "Index '0' specified is out of bounds".

Thank you.
Best Regards,

Jaewook Kim