set message

Subject: Re: Question about OASIS SET tools

Dear Jaewook,

In order to send emails to "set@lists.oasis-open.org", first you should
join the SET TC
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=set), and
for this you or your organization should obtain an OASIS membership.

If you do not have an OASIS membership, then you can use the public
comment mail list for communication:

"In order to verify your consent to the Feedback License terms and to
minimize spam in the list archive, you must subscribe to the list before
posting. To subscribe, send a blank email message to
set-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org. Once you confirm your
at any time. When posting to the comment list, please include specific
information in the "Subject: " line identifying the topic, especially in
communications that provide input on TC specifications."

Best regards,

Mustafa