set message

Subject: Re: CCTS and HL7

Dear Konstantin,

Many thanks for your email. Enclosed please find a paper where we
describe our experience. Please let me know if you have any further
comments or questions.

Another point, I would appreciate if you could kindly direct all the
correspondences
related with UN/CEFACT CCTS to the OASIS SET TC mailing list.

Many thanks and best regards,

Asuman

Konstantin Hyppönen wrote:
> Dear Prof. Dogac,
>
> I'd like to ask you whether you have any further information on the project described in this document (The Use of CCTS in HL7 CDA):
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30019
>
> Let me introduce myself. I'm working for a project that develops a new technical infrastructure for the social care domain in Finland. We're using UN/CEFACT CCTS modeling principles in the construction of our data model. Because social care in Finland is rather strongly connected both technologically and semantically with health care, I'm interested to know whether CCTS trials in health care have been successful.
>
> Kind regards,
> --
> Konstantin Hyppönen, Ph.D.
> Researcher, National Development Project for ICT in Social Welfare
> School of Computing
> University of Eastern Finland
> P.O. Box 1627, 70211 Kuopio Finland
> Tel. +358 44 3746911, +358 40 355 2208
> Fax +358 17 16 2595

PS. Please note the change in the phone and fax numbers. Thank you.

Professor Asuman Dogac
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                           Phone: +90 (312) 210 1393, or
Software R&D Center                       +90 (312) 210 1763
Department of Computer Eng.        Fax: +90 (312) 210 1837
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara Turkey

YukselDogacEHRInteroperability.pdf