set message

Subject: Conference call to discuss the future of the SET TC

Members of the SET TC,

I am writing to ask if you have an interest in joining a call to
discuss the future of the TC.

The SET TC currently has no chair. In addition, looking at the
calendar and email archive, it appears that the TC has been inactive
for well over a year. Without a Chair or evidence of meetings, I am
obligated to close the TC.

If you believe that the TC should continue to operate and can be
reinvigorated, I invite you to join me on a call Friday, 21 September
at 2:00 pm US Eastern time. If I hear interest from any of you, I will
schedule the call and send out its logistics.

Thank you in advance for getting back to me on this.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen