smartgrid-interest message

Subject: Re: [smartgrid-interest] Seminar: "Disrupting the Status Quo in Electric Energy Management"

Moderator:

Please remove me from your mailing list. Thanks.

Bill Melendez
HEMS Technology

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, James F. Butler <jimbutler@cimetrics.com> wrote:
From: James F. Butler <jimbutler@cimetrics.com>
To: smartgrid-interest@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 2:24 PM

Boston University is hosting a one-day seminar on May 21st entitled "Disrupting the Status Quo in Electric Energy Management".  Here is a short synopsis:

Solutions to sustainable energy management, combining new network infrastructure with technological breakthroughs like wind generation or electric hybrid vehicles, may mean pulling the plug on how things are done today. Please join us as we propose:

- How to optimize energy distribution

- Sensor networking that makes the grid smarter

- Power markets redesigned

- Smart light and opportunistic data communications

- Innovative business models that drive market adoption

More information is available at http://www.bu.edu/se/news/seminar.html.

- Jim Butler

  Cimetrics Inc.