smartgrid-interest message

Subject: Re: [smartgrid-interest] Instructions on making Comments on OASIS smart grid Charters in formation

Just a correction to Toby's post below -

Please note that *no* comments with regard to any smart grid related (or any other OASIS) technical committees may be posted to this list; they must be sent to the appropriate technical committee comment list, which requires subscription and acknowledgement of the OASIS feedback license. No other comments may be considered by any OASIS Technical Committee, nor may they be forwarded by an OASIS member and thereby bypassing the the feedback license and violating OASIS Policy.

Regards,

Mary

--
Mary P McRae