smartgrid-interest message

Subject: Smart Grid PAP03, PAP04, PAP09 Review

As part of the NIST's continuing work to accelerate the development of
Smart Grid standards, we have scheduled the first of a recurring set of open
meetings to assess the progress and status priority action plans (PAPs) 3,
4, and 9.

For now, we will have the interleaved plans for  PAP03 (Price & Product) ,
PAP04 (Schedule and Interval) and PAP09 (DR & DER signals) in back to back
sessions on the same line. I do not yet have a detailed schedule, but the
call will be from 2:00 ET (11:00 PT) to 4:00 ET (1:00 PT) on Thursday the
17th of December.

The webinar information will be sent out later. The call-in line is:

Toll-free number: 1-888-450-5996
Toll number: 1-719-955-1371

Participant passcode: 307830

Please feel welcome to join us. Make sure you are informed and that your
opinion is heard!

tc

  _____

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

  _____

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee