soa-blueprints-chair message

Subject: Mr. Craig Connell Requests Membership in OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints TC

Mr. Craig Connell of Individual wishes to join OASIS SOA Adoption Blueprints TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-blueprints/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Mr. Craig Connell in support of his/her application:

One of my current roles is as an enterprise architect at a large energy company, where a portion of my responsibility is for moving the company towards a Service Oriented Architecture.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service